wiki:Research/DesignStudy/SteeringGroup/2021-03-16

LhARA Steering Group meeting #6

16th March 2021 16:00 GMT

Agenda

  1. Notes of last meeting and actions arising:
    • KL/KK: to collaborate on the development for a proposal for multidisciplinary a meeting (01Jul21)
    • KL: Write to J.Clarke to ask for support to reach out to relevant industry.
      • Superseded.
    • PA: Make contact with MTC to see how to make contact with relevant industry.
    • AP/KL will cooperate in drafting a letter.
  1. Update on progress: KL
    To include proposal for Lancaster, LNS, and Swansea to join the LhARA collaboration.

  1. Raising the resources to execute the LhARA programme: All
    STFC bid to the UKRI IAC and funding initiatives by research theme.
  1. DONMs
    • To be proposed.
  1. AoB

Last modified 2 months ago Last modified on Sep 25, 2021 4:01:24 PM

Attachments (1)

Download all attachments as: .zip