wiki:Research/LhARA/DesignAndIntegration/Meetings/2024/2024-03-26

Design and Integration meeting: 26 March 2024 15:00 GMT

Zoom: https://ukri.zoom.us/j/99571436156

Agenda

  • Simulations.
  • Engineering.
  • Milestone report.
  • AOB

Actions

Notes

Present: Clive Hill, Mark Johnson, Ta-Jen Kuo, Ajit Kurup, Ken Long, Jaroslaw Pasternak, Matt Pereira, Rehanah Razak, Will Shields
Apologies: Andy Goulden, Hywel Owen, Colin Whyte

  • Simulations
    • WS: Preparing IPAC presentations
    • KL: Should go over the work from students at Imperial and JAI to verify their results.
      • Discussion.
      • Presentation from JAI students at the collaboration meeting.
    • TJK showed a slide on the FETS FFA study of flat pole versus gradient pole.
      • Discussion
    • KL: Discussion of the input distribution and the discrepancy as proton energy goes to 0.
  • Engineering
    • CH showed schematic of the FFA and injection to show space constraints.
      • Discussion
  • Milestone report
    • TJK will add progress on the FFA magnet and JP will add details on the diagnostics system.
  • AOB
    • CM agenda
      • Discussion of the points Colin mentioned in his email yesterday.
    • Next meeting on 9th April.
Last modified 3 weeks ago Last modified on Mar 26, 2024 4:50:17 PM