wiki:Research/LhARA/DesignAndIntegration/Meetings/2023/2023-02-28

Design and Integration meeting: 28 Feb 2023 15:00 GMT

Zoom: https://ukri.zoom.us/j/99571436156

Agenda

  • Actions from last meeting.
  • Simulations.
  • AOB

Actions

Actions Description Status
22-12-06-04 Chris Baker to provide a CAD model of the Gabor Lens test bench In progress
22-12-06-05 Clive Hill to import the CAD model into Creo to provide a better image of the Gabor Lenses. In progress
23-01-17-01 Ajit Kurup to contact Scott Lawrie to learn about Astra. Closed
23-01-17-02 Ajit Kurup to get Dockerfiles for BDsim from Will. In progress
23-01-17-03 Ajit Kurup to investigate options for storing data somewhere easily accessible for the collaboration. In progress
23-01-24-01 All to prepare document for the milestone to update the baseline Open

Notes

Present: Neil Bliss, Ajit Kurup, Rehanah Razak, Will Shields, Colin Whyte
Apologies: Ken Long, Hywel Owen, Jaroslaw Pasternak

  • Actions
    • AK spoke to Scott Lawrie about Astra. Looks useful to use this code. AK will investigate.
  • Slides from Will
    • Putting together details for the 6 month review document.
    • Looking at 15 MeV +/- 2% and 15 MeV +/-5% injection into the FFA.
      • AK: Why +/-5%?
        • Discussion.
    • Emittance growth.
      • Not sure what is causing this.
      • Would be useful to cross-check this with Astra.
  • Design review report.
    • Add table of parameters and details of the other configurations.
    • NB is planning to add a section outlining the details we want to put into the CAD model.
    • Discussion of relationship between LhARA review document and document for the ITRF report.
    • Need the Overleaf template to start on the document.
      • CW to discuss outline with Ken and AK can create it in Overleaf.
Last modified 12 months ago Last modified on Mar 3, 2023 4:34:41 PM

Attachments (1)

Download all attachments as: .zip