wiki:Research/LhARA/DesignAndIntegration/Meetings/2023/2023-03-17

Design and Integration meeting: 17 March 2023 16:00 GMT

Zoom: https://ukri.zoom.us/j/92932885675

Agenda

  • Actions from last meeting.
  • Simulations.
  • Preparation of 6-month review document.
  • AOB

Actions

Actions Description Status
22-12-06-04 Chris Baker to provide a CAD model of the Gabor Lens test bench In progress
22-12-06-05 Clive Hill to import the CAD model into Creo to provide a better image of the Gabor Lenses. In progress
23-01-17-03 Ajit Kurup to investigate options for storing data somewhere easily accessible for the collaboration. In progress
23-01-24-01 All to prepare document for the milestone to update the baseline In progress

Notes

Present: Neil Bliss, Clive Hill, Ajit Kurup, Jaroslaw Pasternak, Rehanah Razak, Will Shields, Colin Whyte
Apologies: Ken Long, Hywel Owen

  • Slides from Will
    • Reoptimising for the SCAPA beam with new values using tout in GPT.
    • Solution for beta=50m, work in progress
      • Discussion.
      • Should include this result in the report but state this is work in progress.
  • Discussion on talks at the review.
    • JP might be able to make the meeting in person.
    • NB has a talk on infrastructure.
  • Slides from Clive on the CAD layout.
    • Target chamber layout.
      • Discussion on the need to move the nozzle and whether the camera should be normal to the target.
      • Need to discuss with Ross and Chris.
    • NB: Should the image of the target and camera be included in the presentation?
      • Discussion:
        • Agreed that it would be useful to include the image to highlight the issues that need to be addressed.
  • NB went through the section on infrastructure in the 6-month review document.
  • WS went through the section on the design.
  • AOB
    • No meeting next Tuesday as it's the review.

Last modified 12 months ago Last modified on Mar 24, 2023 11:50:36 AM

Attachments (2)

Download all attachments as: .zip